Friday, September 5, 2008

Quality Time and Deep Conversation???

OK, so I had to run some errands this afternoon. You know, the bank, Target, Aldi's, Sam's to gas up for the week . . . things like that. So I decided that I would take the boys out to one of their favorite place for lunch. They love it because this restaurant has an all you can eat pizza buffet for lunch. I don't know why they call it "The Pizza Buffet" when they also have fried chicken, corn, mashed potatoes and gravy, spaghetti and meat or meatless sauce, mac and cheese, sausage and peppers and salad bar. But anyway, I took them there for lunch and they ran to their favorite booth, got their food and asked the waitress to change the channel from CNN to Cartoon Network. Tom and Jerry was on and this is what I got to look at while I ate my lunch:






There was total silence except for the occasional burst of laughter. I guess I should appreciate the silence but, a little conversation isn't too much to ask for is it?

1 comment:

The Nester said...

Yes! i have been that mom before too! Now I take a book with me! Only all 3 of my boys squeeze in on one side and I'm all by my lonesome on the other side of the booth!

Cute boys!