Sunday, September 21, 2008

Tagged!!!

I've been tagged! I feel so special! Mom in High Heels tagged me today. So, here are 7 completely obscure things about me that you probably never wanted to know but I am going to tell you anyway.
1. I hate the feeling of newspaper. It gives me that creepy, tooth hurting feeling like nails on a chalk board.
2. I don't like drinking out of plastic cups. Id' rather have a glass. . . especially at a restaurant. Maybe it is a cleanliness thing. I don't know.
3. I love octopus. It is delectable and reminds me of Christmas Eve.
4. I was in college before I had a driver's licence.
5. I firmly believe that there is a right way to load a dishwasher and it kills me to watch someone fill the dishwasher in an inefficient manner. My mom calls it anal retentive. I just call it doing things the right way.
6. The hangers in the closet have to hang a certain way. The clothes have to all be facing the same direction and everything has to be color coded and stored with like items. My husband calls it psycho. I call it organized. Everyone can always find what they are looking for in their closets and draws.
7. I am a compulsive toilet paper fixer. If I am anywhere and the toilet paper is not hanging over the top then I have to fix it. I have done this at church, in restaurants, at friends' homes, . . . OK so maybe I am a little crazy.
And now I have to tag 7 other people. Please leave a comment here if you participate.

5 comments:

Shell in your Pocket said...

How funny! I have a friend who changes the dishes in my dishwasher..I must admit I have no rhyme or reason but I appreciate all you who do!

Fun Blog!
-Sandy toes

Stacey @ The Blessed Nest said...

I'm laughing so hard! :) I completely understand about having things in an organized way! However, I don't get the octopus thing on Christmas eve? Was this a family tradition?

Blessings,
Stacey

Mom in High Heels said...

I completely get the dishwasher thing. I try to be happy when dh loads it (because hey, he's loading the dishwasher!), but it drives me crazy. I have to go back and rearrange things.
Oh, and you MUST explain the octopus/Christmas thing. Why does octopus remind you of Christmas Eve? Cause that's just, ummmm......odd?

Unknown said...

I get the dishwasher thing COMPLETELY!!!! My huband wont load it b/c I will just rearrange it. And the hangers/clothes thing - me, too. When I pump gas or give a tip, my total has to be an even dollar amount - no change!!

Melanie Mcfarlane said...

Lovely blog youu have